Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~SORRY~


feel sorry to my dear,
feel sorry to my family,
feel sorry to myself...

i hope to get apologise from them...
i dunno what wrong with ME...
this few days,
i keep on annoying with so mny thing in my mind...

MY dear worry me~
MY family worry me~
even my friend also worry me~!

YOU !!
WHY?!
Why u make so many ppl that beside you WORRY about u...?
Why u make so many ppl that beside you CRY...?
Why u make so many ppl that beside you HURT..?
Why u make so many ppl that beside you HATE you..?
WHY!?

ARE YOU OKAY?
do you know how to write a word ''TRUST''??
do you know how to write a word ''RESPECT''??
AND do you know how to write a word ''LOVE''??

U dont know!!!mr . wong yit how.!!
Each hours
Each minutes
Each second you also dunno~!!
you make her SAD ~!
u also make trouble to her ~!!

AND SOME MORE....

you also make your family down...
is you ~!!why u so stubborn !!
you make DEAR complicated!!
you make ur FAMILY confuse !!
you make ur FRIEND dissapointed !!



                                                     ~CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY ~
                                     
                                                        ~ EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment