Tuesday, August 25, 2009

赛车篇

haha...yeah...2night actually...
Got a noob saga keep on stay near behind my car...
seem like he wan chanllenge me...
HEY~!!my car is HONDA CIVIC (LATEST VERSION) LER~!!
i not really like a car keep on stay near behind me..please~!
IF u wan find a car for chanllenge please find same level wan la...

SO the 赛车篇 have start ~!!
i drive very fast on MRR2 highway...
i keep on.....
fast~fast~fast and fast~
i thought that saga wont chase me up...
BUT is NOT ~!!
yeah...my heart pump so fast in a short time...

IN that time...
my mind seem like without control...
i keep on go as fast as i can...
make many dangerous movement out of my thinking~!!
at last i also didnt let that saga over me...
cause i need turn into another way...
BUT i need calm down.......

I park my car beside a road...
cause i really dunno what i am doing just now...
if suddenly appear some mistake...
MAYB i will same with my friend's case...

MY dear very not happy about that...
i know...because is very dangerous...
i admit that i have a bad attidude on driving...
BUT i really thank GOD...
because im SAFE

dun do this again if not u will regret on ur life....
I PROMISE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment