Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 october 2009

today...i really happy...and happy.....
a nice memorable day^^
thank to my dear lao po...family...and friend ~!!
lets talk the story today....


In the morning...
i and my dear quarrel together...
this really sad for us this morning...
but at last...we back to normal...
feel quite sorry to my dear...^^
then...after my lecture and class...
i feel boring and sienz....
i hope faster back and meet my dear...
i want my dear celebrate with me...
at school why no ppl help me celebrate...
but...is not the true...
suddenly a call at canteen2 foyer there,
"everybody know what days is today?"
"tuesday?"
"haha....no ~!!"
"is wong yit how birthday~!"
well...i quite shock and happy...
may i miss some word that SAM say...
cause i forget le...haha...
i have to say thank to my friend...
standing at the middle of the foyer...
listen them sing the birthday song for me...
quite yeng...haha...
and the cake suddenly come out...^^
let them colour my face alsoXP
really feel thankful to them...

After that.....
hoho....a time that i wait so long de....
my dear~hm...
she is waiting me to celebrate with me...
im so happy...
we eat together at KIMGARY restaurant...
she really make me feel suprise and happy ^^
after we eat...she say want go toilet...
i know there is no toilet de...
FINALLY~~
she already prepare a cake at there...so naughty~!but i like ^^haha...
but i already know she is wont celebrate my birthdat with me normally...hehe
ya...my dear give me a nice present...
a wallet and brand is B.U.M...
nice right ?haha...
and...inside the wallet...got a nice pic bettween us...
ya~she give me a nice memorable night..


thank you to you all...
i love you my dear...
thank my friend...
thank my family of cause...~!!

HAAPY BIRTHDAY TO WONG YIT HOW AGAIN~~XP

1 comment:

  1. 生日快乐~^^
    迟了少少
    你酱好人~
    应该不会介意的哦??><

    ReplyDelete